on August 7th, 2014
What should you look for when walking through a home?
- Is there enough room for both the present and the future?
- Are there sufficient bedrooms and bathrooms?
- Is the house structurally sound?
- Do the mechanical systems and appliances work?
- Is the yard big enough?
- Do you like the floor plan?
- Will your furniture fit in the space? Is there enough storage space? (Try bringing a tape measurer to help answer these questions.)
- Does anything need to be repaired or replaced? Will the seller repair or replace the items?
- Imagine the house in good weather, bad weather, and also in every season. Will you be happy with it all year round?